Each of us no matter where we live are connected to our communities. We have an opportunity to support, encourage, participate and give back. Our community can be as small or as large as we like it to be.
Here are some of the organizations I think are helping the world to be a kinder healthier and gentler place. Consider donating and supporting with time (volunteering) or $$. Also helping to spread the word can be important as well. Visit the Select Nova Scotia website to Buy Local & Eat Fresh
- Club 24 Dartmouth *Sponsor
- MacPass Bridge Mile Run * Past Volunteer
- Gulf of Maine Coucil Marine Environment *Past volunteer coordinator & presenter Sustainable Tourism Workshop
- Listen To The Children A Documentary About Sierra Leone by Logan MacGillivray * Sponsor
- Unama’ki Institute of Natural Resources – Bras d’Or Lakes – Collaborative Environmental Planning Initiative * Past volunteer
- Spay Day Nova Scotia * Sponsor
Nova Scotia – A great place to live work & play.